1. Why Choose "PSDs to HTML"?
"PSDs to HTML" is a service offered to designers to convert PSD files into web pages quickly and efficiently.Salient features of the service are
- PSD to W3C Complaint Valid CSS/XHTML web pages
- CSS/XHTML implementation into skins, themes, Joomla, Magento, etc
- Search engine friendly, semantic coding
- Cross browser / Platform Compatibility (Safari 3+, Firefox 2+, IE 6+, Opera 9+)
- Customized preference options available
We are offering a special price of $79 per page and additional pages at $49 per page.
2. So what do you do exactly?
We take your existing design (PSD, PNG, etc) and transform it into valid, high quality, hand-coded (X)HTML/CSS markup.
3. Do you provide an after-sale technical support?
Yes, we provide FREE 30 days code-level support for all PSD-to-HTML/CSS, PSD-to-WordPress, and PSD-to-CMS projects.Should you have other questions about PSD-to-HTML/XHTML/CSS conversion service and HTML coding, please contact us. We will be happy to answer you.
4. Who are customers of PSD to HTML services?
- Creative agencies,
- Web design and Web development companies,
- Independent Graphic & Web designers,
- Owners of websites developed on the open source CMS platforms.
5. What are the Additional Options that you offer?
Flexible Layout Width - Layout re-sized upon changing browser window's sizes. Select this option for the layout should automatically resize to fill the browser window.
Resizable Fonts - With this option enabled the font sizes are set as relative allowing the user to change font size of the site through the browser's default interface
Drop Down Menu - Simple one-level or multi-level drop down menu for navigational links sIFR - A technique that allows usage of non web-safe fonts on the web site. Works perfectly for any kind of headings
Commented Markup and CSS - Comments in HTML and CSS file(s) indicating structural blocks
Printer & Handheld Devices CSS - Separate CSS files for Printers and Handheld devices. Device dependent limitations may apply
Header/Footer Width - Select this option for header and footer should automatically resize to fill the browser window
6. Is your code cross-browser compatible?
Yes, we test markups in the following browsers:
- IE 6+
7. How can I contact you?
You can contact us through email, web contact form, live chat or through phone.
8. Do you have a portfolio that can be used?
Yes, PSDs to HTML has an online portfolio. You can even visit some of the sites that we have worked on.
9. Do you have Yahoo, GTalk or Skype account?
We use instant messengers like Yahoo, GTalk or Skype for our regular interactions apart from emails. On demand we can also provide our account names if you just want to talk on web-development procedure.
10. I've a hosting provider, now can you tell me how should I upload?
If you can provide us the FTP information of your website, we can upload it once the project is finished.
11. What type of standards my site will conform?
- W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict
- W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- W3C Valid HTML 4.01
- CSS 2.1 Specification
12. What is the ideal file format that we will send you?
You can send it any format, it will be better if you can send your supporting font with the file.
14. What are your working hours?
Our regular business week is from Monday to Friday. However we often extend our hours, and have been known to work on weekends too often.
15. Do you do revisions?
If required, yes! We work until you are satisfied.
16. W3C valid markup - What does it mean?
W3C is World Wide Web Consortium which approves the main Web standards including HTML, XML, etc. If your site is W3C valid, it means that the site meets W3C requirements as to XHTML/CSS coding. To put it simply, it is like a Quality Certificate for your website XHTML/CSS code.
17. What about a multiple page discount?
We are offering a special price of $79 per page and additional pages at $49 per page. (For orders of 10 or more pages it will be further reduced. Also, we provide a discount for repeat orders.)